ML Schedules™ Software users assigned the District Admin role or assigned permission to Send Invoices can send an invoice after the event has occurred.
A corresponding Report view makes it easy to view all invoices that have to be sent after an event.
To send an invoice after an event:
1. Select Admin > Manage Request from the drop down menu.
The Manage Request summary screen will be displayed.
2. Select the Only Show Not Yet Invoiced Requests checkbox, along with any other filters such as Site, Space, Group or Status, to view a summary of all invoices that have not been sent.
3. Select the default view of "Select Pending Space Approval User" from the drop down, instead of displaying your name (or any other name, depending on if you are a Space Approver or not).
4. Select the View Details icon () to the right of the name of the event to be invoiced.
The Request Information screen will be displayed from which you can send the invoice.
If you are invoicing for a one time event, you will be able to send an invoice for the event charges by doing the following:
1. Scroll to the Equipment and Personnel sections of the event details and confirm the cost associated with equipment or personnel assistance of the event.
Note: If you need to make any changes, see Edit Invoice Information for a Single Event.
2. Add any Additional Charges as needed.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and confirm the dollar amount associated with the Space Cost field for the usage of the actual facility.
Note: All fees will be added as separate line items and totaled on the invoice automatically.
4. Select the Send Invoice button if the amounts are correct.
If you are invoicing for a Recurring Event, you will be able to send an invoice for the event charges by doing the following:
1. Select the orange View All Occurrences button.
2. Check off the events you wish to invoice for or check Select all to select all events from the list.
Note: If you need to make any change first, see Edit Invoice Information for Multiple Events at Once.
3. Select the green Invoice Selected button.
An invoice email will be sent to the event requestor, as well as the assigned Billing Office User.
Watch this short video to learn how to Send An Invoice After An Event Has Occurred