To edit the details of an approved Request, the ML Schedules™ Software user must be either assigned a District Admin role or given Edit Requests permissions.
Logged into the software with the credentials specified above:
1. Select the command from the top black toolbar.
The Manage Requests screen will be displayed.
2. Select Approved from the Status drop-down menu.
3. Select the View button to see a list of all approved events that meet the criteria entered in steps 2 – 3.
4. Select the View Details () icon next to the approved Request you want to edit.
The Request Details screen will be displayed.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the Edit Event button. The Request Details screen will be displayed.
7. Edit the desired Request details fields.
8. Select the name(s) of the person(s) to be notified about the changes using the check boxes at the bottom of the screen.
9. Select the Save button.
The Request detail changes will be saved and an email notification will be sent to everyone specified in step 8.
See Editing Approved Requests for more information.