ML Schedules™ Software allows specified users to approve Requests on behalf of others. To use this feature, users must either be a District Admin or have been granted the Approve On Behalf of Others permissions setting.
Usage example: A district staff member is out sick or on vacation and there are requests stuck awaiting their approval. Selecting proxy approvers helps keep the Request response process running smoothly.
To approve a Request on behalf of another Space Approver while logged into the software with the credentials shown above:
1. Select the Admin > Manage Requests command from the top black toolbar.
The Manage Requests screen will be displayed.
2. Select the Upcoming Events button.
3. Select the 3 vertical dots within the Pending column.
3. Type in the name of the user you are looking to approve requests on behalf of.
4. Select the checkbox next to the users name and select the filter button (located below).
A list of requests pending that user's approval will be displayed.
3. Respond to the request as you normally would.