Users can now respond to multiple Recurring requests at the same time, including mass approval, decline, put on hold, cancel and/or edit of requests.
To respond to multiple Recurring requests at the same time after logging into ML Schedules™ Software:
1. Select the Admin > Manage Request selection from the drop-down menu. The Manage Request screen will be displayed.
2. Select the magnifying glass icon ()next to one occurrence of the Recurring request in the Manage Request screen. The Request Details screen for the selected request will be displayed.
(Note: The All Occurrence Dates field under the Event Information section, will give you a quick look at all desired dates before managing the request through the View All Occurrences button.)
3. Select the “View All Occurrences” button at the top right of the screen.
A list of all the Recurring Request occurrences will be displayed.
4. Either check the Select All command at the upper left of the screen or select individual event check boxes for those occurrences that you want to approve, decline, put on hold, cancel or edit.
5. Select the action you wish to take on the selected events by selecting the Approve, Decline, Put On Hold, Cancel or Edit buttons at the top center of the screen.
If all the occurrences do not require the same action (e.g., some requests need to be approved while other need to be declined), you will want to take the following steps:
- Check of the boxes for the first set of events and select the action you wish to take on the selected events by selecting the Approve, Decline, Put On Hold, Cancel or Edit buttons at the top center of the screen.
- You will then be brought to a screen that states that the action you took was successful, then click the “Back to Recurring Requests” button.
3. Repeat step 1 for the next action (Approve, Decline, Put On Hold, Cancel or Edit) you need to take.