To edit a request after logging into ML Schedules™ Software:
1. Select the Admin > Manage Request from the main menu.
The Manage Requests page will be displayed.
2. Select the View Icon () to display the Request Information screen.
Alternately, you can find the event you want to Edit using the Search for Request feature or through any of the Reports under the Reports drop down, including the Calendar Report.
The Edit Event button that appears at the bottom of all submitted Requests, along with the Approve, Decline, Cancel and Put On Hold buttons, allows the approver to edit select fields when viewing a submitted Facility Request form.
3. Select the Edit Event button in order to make changes to any editable fields.
All fields are editable except for the following (which can still be changed on the initial Request Details view):
- Internal Notes
- External Notes
- Event Cost
3. Make any necessary changes in the Edit Event Information screen including selecting any Additional Group Contracts that should be notified of Request or Event status updates.
4. Select anyone you want to notify via email about the Request detail changes towards the bottom of the screen.
5. Select the Save & Send Update Email button to save the changes which will now appear on the Request details screen where it can be acted on (i.e., approved, declined, etc.).
To edit a Recurring Event, click here.