ML Schedules™ Software allows districts to automatically send a Contract PDF for the Group Manager’s signature with the email notification that is sent to a user upon approval of a Facility Use Request.
This Contract PDF includes:
- The District’s Contract Booking Details
- An itemized list of Facility Usage fees to be charged based on the Group Classification
- An itemized list of fees for requested support equipment and personnel
- The District’s Contract Terms
- Signature lines for the Requester and Facility Use Coordinator signifying agreement to all terms, conditions and estimated fees.
The text for items 1 and 4 is entered in the District Admin screen which can only be accessed by users assigned the District Admin role. Instructions for the Requester to sign and return the Contract PDF are included in the Contract Booking Field found in the District Admin screen.
Procedure to Set District-Wide Contract Email Option
From any ML Schedules™ Software screen while logged in as a District Admin:
1. Select Admin > District Settings > District Admin from the top black toolbar. The District Admin screen will be displayed.
2. Scroll down the screen about halfway to the Contract fields.
3. Select Yes from the Send Contract PDF on Approval field drop-down menu.
4. Enter your district’s Contract Booking Details in the text field. Text can be formatted using the tools above the field and hyperlinks to web pages can also be added.
Note: The Contract Booking Details field is typically used to provide explicit instructions to the Requester on return of the signed contract as well as how any fees are to be paid.
5. Enter your district’s Contract Terms Text field which also provides formatting and hyperlink capabilities.
Important: Text entered in the Contract Booking Details and Contract Terms Text fields will appear at the top and bottom, respectively, of the Contract PDF sent to all requesters.
6. After all the Contract fields have been completed, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the Save button.
Each time a Facility Use Request is approved, the Group Manager will now automatically receive an email with the Contract PDF customized with the details and total estimated cost of the Request.
A sample Contract PDF with the data from the Contracts fields in the District Admin screen is shown below.