Of all the ML Schedules™ Software roles, the District Admin has the most capabilities and responsibilities. These include:
- Primary district account contact responsible for overall on-boarding process.
- Oversee system set up including entering sites, spaces, and district-wide Facility Request form fields.
- Manage Users including creating internal user (staff) accounts and assigning appropriate Roles.
- Staff training.
- Update district executive management on system use, as needed.
- Interface with Business Office to ensure reliable system use for invoicing and reporting.
- Interface with Facilities department including management and staff who will be supporting approved requests (i.e., scheduled events).
- Respond to Facility Requests, if needed.
Districts can grant multiple staff members full account Admin privileges. However, it is recommended that the number of Admins be kept to a minimum to avoid potential conflicts.