To Approve or Decline a Group Classification:
1) Select Admin > District Settings > Manage Group Classifications.
The Manage Group Classifications screen shows all groups in the system that have submitted Facility Use Requests at your district.
You can filter this list by:
- Classification (including unassigned groups)
- Status (pending/approved)
- Insurance (valid/expired)
- Blocked/unblocked groups
Note: To view more group details you can click on the group name.
2) Select the Edit () icon next to the Group name that needs to be approved/declined.
3-A) If the group requested to be assigned to the correct Classification, select the Save and Approve Classification button.
3-B) If the group needs to be assigned to a different Classification:
a. Select the appropriate classification from the drop-down menu
b. Select the Save and Approve Classification button.
3-C)If the group needs to be declined, select the Decline Classification button.
*If you need to enter any notes to the user, enter them in the Approve or Decline Notes for User field. These will be sent to the user by email.