ML Schedules™ Software allows Group Classification Managers and District Admin to Approve, Reassign, Decline a requested Classifications by a Group and send a Note to the Group Manager.
To Approve, Reassign or Decline a Group Classification:
1) Select Admin > District Settings > Manage Group Classifications.
The Manage Group Classifications screen shows all groups in the system that have submitted Facility Use Requests at your district.
You can filter this list by:
- Classification (including unassigned groups)
- Status (pending/approved)
- Insurance (valid/expired)
- Blocked/unblocked groups
To view more Group details you can click on the Group name.
2) Select the Edit () icon next to the Group name that needs to be approved/reassigned/declined.
3) If the group needs to be Approved, select the Save and Approve Classification button.
4) If the group needs to be reassigned to a different Classification:
a. Select the appropriate Classification from the drop-down menu.
b. Select the Save and Approve Classification button.
5) If the group needs to be Declined, select the Decline Classification button.
To Send a Note to the Group Manager/User requesting the Group Classification:
If you need to send a Note to the user asking for more information or letting them know why you are Approving, Reassigning or Declining their requested Classification:
1) Enter the notes in the "Note for Group Manager" field.
2) Selecting the Save button will send your note to the Group Manager via email.