Important: Your district must use the Group Classifications feature to implement Application Fees.
ML Schedules™ Software allows District Admins to setup and implement a one-time Application Fee that can be automatically sent sent to the requestor of an external (non-district) Group the first time a Facility Use Request is submitted by the Group.
The Application Fee is set based on Group Classification (e.g., all non-district group classifications) with two auto-email options:
- Send Application Fee invoice as soon as a Request is submitted for the first time by a Group, or
- On approval of the submitted Request.
To setup and implement the Application Fee at your district while logged into the software with District Admin credentials:
Setup the Application Fee
1. Select Admin > Manage Group Classifications from the drop-down menu. The Manage Group Classifications screen will be displayed.
2-A. To add a new Classification, select the Add () icon.
2-B. To add a fee to an existing Classification, select the Edit () icon.
The Manage Classification screen will be displayed.
3. Enter the amount to charge in the Application Fee field.
4. Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen. The Manage Group Classifications screen will be displayed.
Implementing the Application Fee
5. Select Admin > District Settings > District Admin from the drop-down menu. The Manage District Settings screen will be displayed.
6. Select the desired setting from the Application Fee drop-down menu that defines when the district wants to send the application fee:
- N/A – Never send an Application Fee invoice.
- On Request – Send the Application Fee invoice as soon as a Facility Request is submitted by a Group with the appropriate Classification(s) for the first time.
- On Approval – Send the Application Fee invoice after the Request is approved.
7. Select the Save button to save your changes and to immediately apply the Application Fee.