Example: Your district may send Requests submitted by external community Groups through a different approval process than those submitted by internal district Groups.
Important: Your district must use the optional Classifications feature to enable different approval paths which can only be set by District Admins.
Set Facility Request approval paths by Group Classification
From any screen within ML Schedules™ Software while logged in as a District Admin:
1. Select the Admin > District Settings > Manage Spaces (OR select the Manage Sites command to do this by building) command from the black toolbar to display the Manage Spaces screen.
2A. Add a new Space by selecting the Add () icon.
2B. Edit an existing space by selecting the Edit () icon to display the Space settings screen.
Towards the middle of the screen is the Approval Per Class section where Admins can either:
- Use the default Approval path sequence that will apply to all Groups in a specific Classification, or;
- Choose a custom Approval path sequence for one, some or all Classifications.
3. Enter custom Approval paths for the desired Group Classification(s).
Note: Any Classification without a custom approval path will be subject to the default path entered.
4. Select the “Save” button to save your changes.