There are five different district-user Roles that can be assigned in ML Schedules™ K12 Facility Request Software.
- Additionally Notify. Support staff who are notified about approved Requests either on a per-space or per-event basis.
- Space Approver. Has Facility Request approval rights based on a specific site and/or space.
- Athletic Director. This role allows submitting multiple practices and games on one page.
- Group Classification Manager. This role gives staff access to manage/approve groups.
- District Admin. This powerful Role has the ability to: select district-wide Facility Request form settings; add, edit or remove users, sites, spaces, etc., and; can act on submitted Requests.
In addition to these five Roles, there are also ten different Permission Settings available (described below) that are applied on a per-site (i.e., by building) basis. This allows districts to assign different staff to specific buildings with varying permission settings by building.
Watch this short video to learn about District-User Roles.