Google Calendar Integration
Modified on: Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:39 PM
MLSchedules™ Software Google Calendar Integration from MasterLibrary.Com, LLC on Vimeo.
- Create a Google Calendar for every Space community members can request as well as those that internal staff members can request directly through Google Calendar with no approval process.
- Only grant access to internal staff members who do not require approval. If a user requires approval, force them to go through the ML Schedules™ Software approval process.
Integrating ML Schedules™ Software with Google Calendar
Creating New Calendar In Google
- Click on the down arrow located on the right side of “My Calendars” field.
- Click on “Create New Calendar” command.
- Name the calendar to match the Space you are integrating it with in ML Schedules™ Software. (Note: You do not have to enter any information in the Description or Location sections)
- Find the “Share with Specific People” field at the bottom of the page and enter the following email address: email@example.com
- Change the permissions to “Make Changes to Events.”
- Click “Add person”
- Share and allow permissions to “Make changes to events” with all staff members who will be entering events on this space without going through approval.
- When finished select the “Create Calendar” button.
Linking a New Calendar with a Space in ML Schedules™ Software
Find the calendar you just created on your list of calendars in google.
- Hover over the calendar and select the down arrow.
- Select “Calendar Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Calendar Address” field and copy the link in the “Calendar ID” field.
- Paste the copied link into the “Google Calendar ID” field on ML Schedules Space setting.
- Select the Save button.
- Repeats steps 1 – 6 for all individual spaces that are being integrated with Google Calendar.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.