ML Schedules™ Software allows District Admin to block off Dates and Times that a Site or Space is unavaialbe.
This setting can be applied for a one time event or can also recur at set frequencies.
To use this feature, after having logged into the software as a District Admin:
1. Select Admin > Manage Blocked Dates.
The Manage My Blocked Dates page will be displayed.
2. Select the Add Icon () to add a new date that you want to have blocked from use.
The Manage Blocked Dates screen will be displayed that includes the following fields:
- Start Time
- End Time
- Site: Defaults to All Sites (District Wide Block) or a specific Site can be selected using the dropdown or typing into the box.
- Space: Defaults to All Spaces or a specific Space can be selected using the dropdown or typing into the box.
- Recurring: To select the frequency of a recurring blocked date.
- Show to Public: Option to show on public Calendar.
- Note: To display on Calendar.
3. Select the Save button once complete.