ML Schedules™ Software allows authorized district users and Group Managers to choose Additional Group Contacts to automatically notify about the status of Requests and approved Events.
When a Group Manager adds additional Group Contacts to the Group Information page, authorized users will be able to choose whether these contacts should be notified when a specific Request has been Approved, Declined, Put on Hold, Edited or Canceled.
There are two ways that an additional Group Contact may be notified:
- The Group Manager can choose them to be notified prior to submitting the Request
- An authorized district staff member (e.g., Space Approver, District Admin) can choose them to be notified during the approval process.
Authorized District Staff during the approval process.
2. Once logged in Select Admin > Manage Requests from the drop-down menu.
The Manage Request page will be displayed.
3. Select the Details icon () next to the Request for which you would like to display the Request Information page.
The Request Details screen will be displayed.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see the Additional Notification Information section and select the down arrow to show all contacts.
5. Select the Contacts to include on the Request Status notifications.
6. Continue managing the Request.