District Admins can:
- Edit a user’s account details
- Remove a user’s account
Edit User Account Details
This feature is useful to correct spelling, change capitalization, etc., of a user’s name or to edit their email address.
To edit user account details after logging into the system as a district admin:
- Select Manage Users from the Admin drop-down menu.
The Manage Users screen will be displayed with a list of users in your district
- Search for the name of the user whose account details you want to edit.
- Select the Edit icon ( ) to the right of the user’s name.
- The Manage User in Your District screen, shown below, will be displayed.
- Make any changes to the desired field(s) and select the Save button to save your changes.
You will be returned to the Manage User screen. If you edited the first or last name of the user, the changes will now be displayed.
Deleting a User Account
To delete a user account:
- Perform steps 1 – 2 of the Edit User Account Details procedure as described above.
- Select the Delete icon (X) to the right of the user’s name.
A dialogue box, shown below, confirming the deletion of the user’s account will be displayed.
- Select the OK button.
The Manage Users screen will be displayed with the deleted user no longer displayed.