1. Select Users > Manage Users from the left-side toolbar.
2. Select the Add User button
3. Enter the Users:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Group Name
Note: For District Staff we recommend just naming the Group their First and Last Name, unless they are the Group Manager of a specific Group (i.e. specific athletic team, chess club, etc).
- Group Classification
- Email Address
4. Choose Yes/No to Send Email with login information to the user.
Note: You can go back and change this to Yes later on, if you want to hold off on sending login information at that time.
5. Assign the user specific Roles and permissions as needed (for detailed information on each Role and permission click here).
6. Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save the entered data and setup the new user account..
7. Repeat steps 1 – 4 for each new user account needed.
Inactivating a User
Will remove the user from the manage users page but keep any records associated with them.
1. Select Users > Manage User.
2. Select the Pencil Icon () next to the user you would like to make inactive.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the modal and select Inactivate