Admin users are able to
1. Select Users > Manage Users from the left-side toolbar.
2. Select the Add User button
3. Enter the Users:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Group Name
Note: For District Staff, we recommend just naming the Group their First and Last Name, unless they are the Group Manager of a specific Group (i.e. specific athletic team, chess club, etc.)
- Group Classification
- Email Address
4. Choose Yes/No to Send Email with login information to the user.
Note: You can go back and change this to Yes later on, if you want to hold off on sending login information at that time.
5. Select the Add Role button to assign additional roles to the user if needed. You will only need to assign additional roles to a user if you want them to be able to have greater permissions than simply entering a request through the system (for detailed information on how to manage roles click here).
6. Select any additional Admin Permissions that you would like to grant the user.
Manage District Settings - Allows the user to manage backend settings such as users, roles, and locations.
Group Classification Manager - Allows the user to have access to the Manage Groups page and make adjustments to Group information.
Space Approver - Enables the user to be selected to Approve requests. Please note that the user will still need to be set up in the Manage Approval Paths section in order for them to approve requests.
Additionally Notify - Enables the user to be selected to be notified of Approved requests. Please note that the user will still need to be set up in the Manage Sites, Spaces, or Fields section in order for them to receive notifications.
Request on Behalf of Others - Allows the user to submit requests for other Groups.
Athletic Director - Gives the user access to the Manage Athletics page for entering practices or games.
Billing Office - Enables the user to be selected to receive a copy of each invoice that gets sent out. Please note that the user will still need to be set up in the Manage Sites or Spaces section in order to receive copies of each invoice.
Enhanced Reports - Give the user access to the Dashboard Reports, which will show event and financial information for all sites.
7. Select the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
Inactivating a User
Will remove the user from the manage users page but keep any records associated with them.
1. Select Users > Manage User.
2. Select the Pencil Icon () next to the user you would like to make inactive.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the modal and select Inactivate
Inactivate should show unless the user
Delete should show unless the user