ML Schedules™ Software includes two powerful automation capabilities for district Admins to block Facility Use Requests for select times of the day for:
- A specific building or;
- All buildings, in a district.
The blocked setting can be applied on a one-time, weekday or daily basis to the select building or all district sites.
To use this feature, after having logged into the software as an Admin:
- Select Manage Blocked Dates from the Admin drop-down top menu bar.
The Manage Blocked Dates screen (shown above) will be displayed that includes the following new fields:
- Start Time and End Time relative to the Date
- Site drop-down menu to select all district buildings or a specific one to which the blocked setting will be applied.
- Recurring drop-down menu to select the frequency of the recurring blocked date (none, daily and weekdays [Mon. – Fri.] only).
If either recurring blocked date option is selected, you will need to enter an ending date in the until field.
Be sure to select the Save button after making all desired settings.
The blocked times and buildings set in the Manage Blocked Dates screen will appear as unavailable when internal or external Group Managers submit a Facility Use Request.