For example, a Request form for a High School Pool could include fields like No. of Lifeguards Needed (Personnel) and Aquabikes (Equipment) that would not appear on a Request Form for a Classroom space where these fields are not applicable.
There are two ways you can set up Fields associated with Request Forms for specific Spaces:
- Through Manage Fields (most common/recommended method).
- Through Manage Spaces (explained in this article).
To Set Fields up through the Manage Fields settings, click here.
To Set Fields up through the Manage Spaces settings:
1. Select Locations > Manage Spaces from the black left toolbar to display the Manage My Spaces screen.
2. Select the Edit icon () next to the Space for which you want to customize the Request form.
The Manage Space screen will be displayed similar to the example shown below.
At the bottom of the Manage Space screen is a list of all available fields, including any custom ones, as listed in the Manage My Fields screen.
3. Select the checkboxes next to the fields that should appear on the online Facility Use Request form associated with the current Space.
4. Select the Save button to save the field selections.
The Manage My Spaces screen will be displayed.