One major benefit of ML Schedules™ Software is the ability to allow community members to complete and submit a Facility Use Request from a school district’s website.
Here is some content that districts have found helpful to include on when integrating ML Schedules™ Software for community use into their web sites.
- The website’s Facility Department web page is typically used to link to a Facility Use Request page that contains the content described below.
- All linked URLs need to be from your district’s State login page (e.g., http://ny.mlschedules.com/Login.aspx for New York State).
Graphic Links to ML Schedules™ Screens
The following graphics can be linked to the software’s Create an Account and Login screens.
Text Links to Instructional Videos
Add links to the Creating a User Account and Submitting a Facility Use Request instructional videos using the following URLs:
- Creating an account:
- Submitting a Facility Use Request:
Embed Instructional Videos on a Webpage
To embed the videos on district webpage so they appear the way they are shown below, use the following information:
Creating an Account – <iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/185005479” width=”640″ height=”359″ frameborder=”0″ webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Submitting a Facility Use Request – <iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/185005356” width=”640″ height=”359″ frameborder=”0″ webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
District websites that have a Quick Links sidebar or frame should consider adding the following entry with a link to the login screen for your district:
Facility Use Requests
Other Useful Content to Include
Consider also including the following district information on the webpage even though all items are also available from within your district’s ML Schedules™ Software account:
- Terms and Conditions, Guideline, Facility Usage Policies, etc.
- Additional information about your fee structure or possible charges
- Google Map Images* labeled with field numbers that match the field names used by ML Schedules™ Software.
- Requested days notice to submit a request
- How many days/months in advance that users may submit requests
- Contact information for the district staff member in charge of handling questions regarding Facility Use Requests.
*Google Map images must include a copyright notice: ©2016 Google Maps.
Here are good websites from two ML Schedules™ subscribing districts that contain information that makes it easy for community members to create an account and submit a request: