ML Schedules™ software allows:
1. Group Managers to find their Groups past requests.
2. District Users with specific roles/permissions to locate past requests for other Groups.
Finding Past Requests as a Group Manager:
1. Select the My Requests command from the main menu bar.
An index of all listings for your Group (or Groups) will be displayed.
2. Select a specific Group (if appropriate), status, enter Start and End Dates,and select the View button to see a listing of all your requests within the specified time frame.
District Users with specific roles/permissions locating past requests for other Groups:
1. Select Admin > Manage Requests from the main menu bar.
2. Select "Select Pending Space Approval User" to located all past events (instead of just events Pending a specific Space Approver.)
3. Apply any other filters as needed (Site, Space, Group, Event Status.)
4. Enter appropriate time frame, using the Date filter.
5. Select the View button to see a listing of all requests within the specified filter sets and time frame.
District Users with appropriate permissions can also Search for a Specific Event in ML Schedules, if they know specific information such as Group Name, Event Name or Event ID number.