Yes, but only if you have been assigned a District Admin or been given permission to Edit Requests.
To edit an approved Facility Request:
- Log into the software and select the Admin > Manage Requestscommand from the top toolbar.
- Uncheck the Only Show Requests Pending My Approval box and select Approved from the Status drop-down menu, then select the View button to see a list of all approved events.
- Select the View Information () icon next to the approved Request you want to edit. The Request Details screen will be displayed.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the Edit Eventbutton.
- Edit the desired Request Information fields that you want to change.
- Select who should be notified about the changes using the check boxes at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Save button.
The Request Information changes will be saved and an email notification will be sent to everyone specified on step 6.
See Editing Approved Requests for more information.