This procedure allows you to search for and select multiple sites and spaces based on specific dates and times. There are a few ways you can search for spaces using this type of Facility Use Request:
- Any site or space from one District
- Specific sites and/or spaces from one District
- Any site and space from any District
NOTE: If you want to make a Recurring Multiple Space Request (meaning for more than ONE date, you will want to use the Recurring Event request option.)
From the Make Facility Request screen:
1. Select the Multiple spaces at the same time icon.
The Make Multiple Requests screen will be displayed.
2. Enter a Start and End Date from the calendar menu.
3. Enter a Start and End Time from the drop-down menus.
4. Select a District from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the View button to see what sites and spaces are available from the selected District for the specified dates and times.
Search for Specific Sites and Spaces from One District and/or at One Site
6. Enter a Start and End Date from the calendar menu.
7. Enter a Start and End Time from the drop-down menus.
8. Select a District from the drop-down menu.
9. Select a Site from the drop-down menu if all spaces will be at the same site. Otherwise leave it blank.
10. Select the first Space Type you want.
Note: Extend your Space Type selections by holding the following keys while clicking on additional items:
- PC: Ctrl key
- Mac: Apple key
11. Select the View button to see if the selected spaces are available for the desired date(s) and times.
12. Enter a Start and End Date from the calendar menu.
13. Enter a Start and End Time from the drop-down menus.
14. Select the View button to see all sites and spaces available from any District for the specified dates and times.
To complete Multiple Facility Use Request:
15. Select the check box next to each space shown as Available that you want to Request .
16. Select the Continue button. Note: If you want to look for other spaces, enter new search parameters and select the View button.
A Confirm Multiple Facility Use Requests screen will be displayed similar to the one shown for Recurring Facility Use Requestsexcept it will list the multiple spaces you requested.
17. Complete all fields in the Confirm Facility Use Request screen including Event Name and (optional) Notes, and AED event person and certification expiration date.
18. Select the check box signifying you have read and agree to district’s Terms and Conditions.
Note: Select the view link to see your district’s Terms and Conditions.
If an electronic signature field is displayed in the Facility Use Request form, your signature agreeing to the Contract is required before you can submit the request.
19. Use your mouse to sign your name in the electronic signature field shown below.
20. Select the Request button to submit the Facility Use Request for approval.
A thank-you screen will be displayed indicating your Request is being processed and that you will be notified of its progress.
Note that the requested space will now appear as Pending Approval to other community users when searching spaces.