ML Schedules™ K12 Facility Request Software allows four different types of Facility Use Requests.
This procedure allows you to search for and select multiple Spaces for your request.
NOTE: If you want to make a Recurring Multiple Space Request (meaning for more than ONE date, you will want to use the Recurring Event request option.)
When logged in to ML Schedules, from the home page:
1. Select the Multiple spaces at the same time icon.
The Make Multiple Requests screen will be displayed.
2. Enter a Start and End Date from the calendar menu.
3. Enter a Start and End Time (incl. Setup and Breakdown) from the drop-down menus.
4. Use the filters to select a:
- Site and/or;
- Space Type
Recommended Filter: Site
5. Select the View button to see what sites and spaces are available for the selected Site and/or Space Type for the specified date and time.
To complete a Multiple Space Facility Use Request:
6. Select the check box next to each space shown as Available that you want to Request .
7. Select the Continue button.
Note: If you want to look for other spaces, enter new search parameters and select the View button.
A Confirm Multiple Facility Use Requests screen will be displayed.
8. Complete all Fields in the Confirm Facility Use Request screen including Event Name and (optional) Notes, etc.
9. Select the check box signifying you have read and agree to district’s Terms and Conditions.
Note: Select the view link to see your district’s Terms and Conditions.
Optional Step (not all Districts use): If an electronic signature field is displayed in the Facility Use Request form, your signature agreeing to the Contract is required before you can submit the request.
10. Use your mouse to sign your name in the electronic signature field shown below.
11. Select the Request button to submit the Facility Use Request for approval.
A thank-you screen will be displayed indicating your Request is being processed and that you will be notified of its progress.