Request by a Specific Space (Calendar View)
All Facility Use Request types require three basic steps:
- Search spaces by date(s) for availability
- Request the available space(s)
- Confirm your Facility Use Request information
From the Make Facility Use Request Calendar View screen:
1. Using either Option 1 (Site and Space) OR Option 2 (Type and Space) from the drop-down menu selections, select a space and click Search. (If an event is scheduled for the selected space, its name will appear on the calendar.)
2. Click on the desired Start Date. A Daily Calendar view of the selected Start Date will be displayed.
3. Click on the desired Start Time.
The Confirm Facility Use Request screen will be displayed with the previously selected space and Facility Use Request criteria.
Multiple Group Managers: Check that the correct Group is displayed for the event. (You can change this setting from the Groupdrop-down menu.) Other fields are also available to provide more information about the Facility Use Request including:
- Event Name. Make the name meaningful to the general public, not just your Group, as all Community Users will see Event Names on calendars.
- Event Notes. Visible to general public.
- Automated Electronic Defibrillator (AED) Certified Person In Charge and Certification Expiration Date.4. Complete all fields in the Facility Use Request screen including Event Name and Notes (optional), and event AED person as well as certification expiration date.
5. Select the check box signifying you have read and agree to district’s Terms and Conditions.
Note: Select the view link to see your district’s Terms and Conditions.
If an electronic signature field is displayed in the Facility Use Request form, your signature agreeing to the Contract is required before you can submit the request.
6. Use your mouse to sign your name in the electronic signature field shown below.
7. Select the Request button to submit the Facility Use Request for approval.
A thank-you screen will be displayed indicating your Request is being processed and that you will be notified of its progress.
Note that the requested space will now appear as Pending Approval to other community users when searching spaces.