ML Schedules™ K12 Facility Request Software allows four different types of Facility Use Requests. One of them allows requestors to make a request by specific date and time.
When logged in to ML Schedules, from the home page:
1. Select the By specific date and time icon.
The Make Request screen will be displayed.
2. Select the Start Date field.
A calendar will be displayed that you can advance through to select the desired Start Date.
3. Repeat for the End Date field. Select Start and End Times from the drop-down menu.
Start and End times are available in 30 minute intervals.
4. Select the desired Site.
5. Select a Space Type
Note: You can select multiple Districts and/or Space Types by holding the following keys while selecting additional menu items:
- PC: Ctrl key
- Mac: Apple key
6. Select the View button to see if the selected space is available at the desired date(s) and times.
Note: If the desired space is not available, no results will be shown. Try changing one or more of the field settings to find available spaces.
7. Select the Request button on the same line as the desired space, noting its maximum occupancy and hourly rate.
The Confirm Facility Use Request screen will be displayed with the previously selected space and Facility Use Request criteria.
Multiple Group Managers: Check that the correct Group is displayed for the event. (You can change this setting from the Group drop-down menu). Other fields are also available to provide more information about the Facility Use Request including:
- Event Name. Make the name meaningful to the general public, not just your Group, as all Community Users will see Event Names on calendars.
- Event Notes. Visible to general public.
- Automated Electronic Defibrillator (AED) Certified Person In Charge and certification Expiration Date.
8. Complete all fields in the Facility Use Request screen including Event Name and Notes (optional), and event AED person as well as certification expiration date.
9. Select the check box signifying you have read and agree to District terms.
Note: Select the view hyperlink to see your district’s Terms and Conditions.
If an electronic signature field is displayed in the Facility Use Request form, your signature agreeing to the Contract is required before you can submit the request.
10. Use your mouse to sign your name in the electronic signature field shown below.
11. Select the Request button to submit the Facility Use Request for approval.
A thank-you screen will be displayed indicating your Request is being processed and that you will be notified of its progress.
Note that the requested space will now appear as Pending Approval to other community users when searching spaces.