ML Schedules™ K12 Facility Request Software allows four different types of Facility Use Requests.
The Four Types of Requests are:
- By specific date and time
- By a specific space (calendar view)
- As a recurring event in the same space
- Multiple spaces at the same time
1. By specific date and time
This request type is used when you don’t know the facility you are looking for but you know the date and time and want to see the list of facilities available.
2. By a specific space (calendar view)
The by specific space option gives you a calendar view a specific facility which allows you to see all of the events scheduled.
3. As a recurring event in the same space
Recurring requests would be used if you have something every day or multiple days.
4. Multiple spaces at the same time (e.g., gym, locker rooms and concession area)
This request type would be when you need to book multiple spaces at the same time. An example of this would be a science fair or a scrimmage.